ABC Type MAP50 1kg Fire Extinguisher Minimax Pressure Gauge shall be as per new standards IS: 15683. Yellow needle & the make, type, applicable for & working temperature shall be mentioned on each pressure gauge.
- Fire Rating shall be 1A & 8B.
- Working Temperature shall be -30 degree C to +55 degree C.
- Gross weight of a charged extinguisher shall be approx. 4.2Kgs.
- Body shall be tested @ 35 bars & burst pressure should be more than 100 bar.
- Siphon tube shall be made of Aluminum to avoid corrosion & provide high performance.
- Control Valve shall be made of Brass. And should have a spring release type pressure relief valve.
- Two pieces deep drawn Body of MS sheet. No Vertical Weld on the body.
- Data Sheet to be provided along with offer copy.
- Painting shall be as per shade no.538 of IS 5. The body should be internally and externally epoxy powder coated
- Valve thickness shall be 5mm.
- Wall bracket shall be 3 point contact with wall.
- The label shall be as per the guidelines issued by IS:15683
- The manufacturers brand shall be mentioned on the Pressure Gauge, Operating Handle & Discharge Nozzle.
- Every Extinguisher shall be supplied with an operating manual.
- The packing shall be banded with packing slip for clear identification of the product and the spares within.
- The packing shall be One Unit One Box
- Every supply shall be accompanied with the Original Invoice and Test Certificate from the manufacturer.
- Each cylinder is subjected to anti-corrosive coating of 7-tank process i.e. degreasing, rinsing, pickling, rinsing, phosphating and passivizing before epoxy polyester powder coating.