Co2 Wheel Type 3kg Fire Extinguisher Minimax
- Wheel Type operation with Aluminum Collar and lock pin arrangement
- Fire Rating shall be 13B.
- Working Temperature should be -30 degree C to +55 degree C.
- Gross weight of a charged extinguisher should be approx. 12.5 Kgs.
- Body should be tested @ 250 bars & burst pressure should be more than 350 bars.
- Siphon tube should be made of Aluminum to avoid corrosion & provide high performance.
- Control Valve should be made of Brass. And should have a spring release type pressure relief valve.
- Cylinder body should be Seamless Steel tube as per IS: 7285.
- Data Sheet is to be provided along with offer copy.
- Painting shall be double coated poly urethane painted which is long lasting. The process includes emery cleaning, primer coating & then double poly urethane painting.
- The label shall be as per the guidelines issued by IS: 15683.
- Every Extinguisher shall be supplied with an operating manual.
- The packing shall be banded with packing slip for clear identification of the product and the spares within.
- The packing shall be One Unit One Box.
- Every supply shall be accompanied with the Original Invoice, Test Certificate from the manufacturer and CCE Certificate along with serial number.
- The purity of the CO2 gas is as per IS 15222