Co2 Wheel Type 4.5kg Fire Extinguisher Minimax
- Wheel Type operation with Aluminum Collar and lock pin arrangement. Complete body carrying handle shall be provided for easy operation.
- Fire Rating shall be 21B.
- Working Temperature shall be -30 degree C to +55 degree C.
- Gross weight of a charged extinguisher shall be approx. 17 Kgs.
- Body shall be tested @ 250 bars & burst pressure should be more than 350 bars.
- Siphon tube shall be made of Aluminum to avoid corrosion & provide high performance.
- Control Valve shall be made of Brass. And should have a spring release type pressure relief valve.
- Cylinder body shall be Seamless Steel tube as per IS: 7285.
- Data Sheet to be provided along with offer copy.
- Painting shall be double coated poly urethane painted which is long lasting. The process includes emery cleaning, primer coating & then double poly urethane painting.
- Valve guard buffer shall be provided in order to avoid transit damage and accidental operation.
- The label shall be as per the guidelines issued by IS: 15683.
- Every Extinguisher shall be supplied with an operating manual.
- The cylinder is covered by polythene roll followed by corrugated roll cover. This cylinder is further packed with accessories with a strong 7ply corrugated box. This is for preventing transit damage, accessories missing and safety.
- The packing shall be banded with packing slip for clear identification of the product and the spares within.
- The packing shall be One Unit One Box.
- Every supply shall be accompanied with the Original Invoice, Test Certificate from the manufacturer and CCE Certificate along with serial number.
- MINIMAX Co2 Wheel Type 4.5kg Fire Extinguisher purity of the CO2 gas is as per IS 15222